Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Please confirm you are of legal drinking age.

< Go Back

Free Mainland UK Shipping on orders over £150

Chateau La Croix Chantecaille Saint Emilion Grand Cru Bordeaux

£24.00

In Stock

Macerated cherries and dark chocolate on the nose lead to a satisfying weight of red fruit in the mouth; the finish is complex, elegant and mineral.

GRAPES: 65% Merlot, 35% Cabernet Franc

Chateau la Croix Chantecaille is located just a stone’s throw away from the fabled vineyards of Chateau Petrus and Cheval Blanc. The estate is owned by Anne Carole Angle and comprises of a mere 8.5 hectares of vines. 35% matured for 12 months in new oak and 1-2 years for the other 65%

Category:
Country:

Current Vintage:

Grape:

,

Region:

Style:

,